Register now to join colleagues from across the province as we read and discuss, The Spark of Learning: Energizing the College Classroom with the Science of Emotion.
Join us for any or all of the following virtual sessions:
- Chapter 1. The Neuroscience of Emotions
- Chapter 2. Emotions Enhancing Learning
- Chapter 3. Crafting Your First Impression
- Chapter 4. Mobilizing Student Efforts
- Chapter 5. Prolonging Student Persistence
- Chapter 6. When Emotions Backfire
Thanks to our incredible colleagues in the Library, The Spark of Learning: Energizing the College Classroom with the Science of Emotion is accessible to you as a downloadable e-book through the college catalogue.
To participate in the T&L Reads Spring Series, simply:
- Visit the NC Libraries Summon Search page and search for The Spark of Learning: Energizing the College Classroom with the Science of Emotion.
- Download and read the e-book at your convenience.
- Register to join colleagues from Conestoga, Fanshawe, Lambton, Mohawk, and St. Clair colleges in virtual conversations about the questions and ideas sparked by this book.
Once registered, you will receive additional information regarding how to connect to our virtual discussions.