The Educational Development team in the Centre for Academic Excellence works in partnership with the Academic Divisions, Library and Information Technology Services to support the creation of resource-rich and engaging eLearning courses. We support faculty in the development of all three types of eLearning courses including technology-enhanced face-to-face courses, blended/hybrid courses, and on-line course offerings.
Get in touch with us to learn more about our services including:
- facilitated and guided team-based approach to on-line course design and development
- non-credit six week, 12 hour course on Teaching Hybrid Courses each Spring
- term start-up faculty drop-in help sessions for help with teaching with technology and Blackboard questions
- college-wide and customized workshops on a range of topics related to teaching with technology
- bookable individual or small group consultations with Educational Developers
To access on-line resources related to Teaching with Technology, select content from the menu on the left including:
- information on how to locate Blackboard supports and resources
- how to find out more about Blackboard Mobile Learn
- a selection of resources related to Teaching with Technology
- sources for information on Emerging Technologies
To learn about exciting new developments in teaching with technology at Niagara College, subscribe to the eduliNCs blog!